UI/UX Graphic Designer
Crimson Agility is a full-service e-commerce services firm with an in-depth understanding of leading e-commerce platforms and a broad set of design, development, integration, and digital marketing skills. As a company, we promote a culture that values success, fairness, excellence, and professional growth.
Apply for this position at Crimson Agility!
UI/UX Graphic Designer
Posted: August 25, 2023
Crimson Agility is looking for a UI/UX Graphic Designer with a proven record in designing exceptional web experiences for e-commerce brands. The successful candidate will be someone who can seamlessly translate a client’s vision into stunning and effective design mock-ups that resonate with their target audience. In this role, you will engage directly with clients, guiding them through the creative process and ensuring that the end product aligns perfectly with their brand ethos and objectives.
This position is available to remote candidates located within the United States or Latin America and can be either part-time or full-time employment.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Engage clients to understand and capture their vision and objectives for their website’s branding, style, layout, and navigation.
- Distill client discussions and preferences into cohesive pixel-perfect mock-ups and designs.
- Employ your imagination, creativity, and experience to impress clients throughout the process and with the resulting mock-ups and designs.
- Utilize tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other UI design tools for mock-up creation.
- Handle graphic design tasks, including creating hero images and promotional blogs.
- Continuously iterate on designs based on client feedback and industry standards.
- Collaborate closely with project managers and developers to ensure design implementation is flawless.
APPLY IF YOU
- Are passionate about creating digital experiences for a diverse array of clients.
- Are keen on keeping up with the evolving landscape of UI/UX design in the e-commerce industry.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3-5 Years of Experience in UI/UX and Graphic Design
- Experience with software like Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator or with web-based tools like Figma, Zeplin, and InVision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A portfolio that showcases a range of design projects (Bonus points if it’s in the e-commerce sector)
CRIMSON AGILITY OFFERS
- Competitive Salaries (commensurate with experience, education, certifications, etc.)
- Quarterly Team Bonuses
- Quarterly Individual Bonuses
- Training & Certifications
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best E-Commerce Professionals in the industry
- 18 Days of PTO + 5 Sick Days + 10 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (For US-based talent)
- 401K with Employer Match (For US-based talent)
Back to Careers