Crimson Agility is a full-service e-commerce services firm with an in-depth understanding of leading e-commerce platforms and a broad set of design, development, integration, and digital marketing skills. As a company, we promote a culture that values success, fairness, excellence, and professional growth.
Apply for this position at Crimson Agility!
Posted: October 4, 2023
Crimson Agility is looking for an SEO Specialist with a strong background in digital marketing agencies and a keen interest in the e-commerce industry, specifically in contributing to client success through various SEO tasks and strategies. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys a diverse and engaging daily workload, and while experience with SEO for e-commerce is preferred, we are willing to train the right person. In this position, you will be expected to directly impact our client’s success by applying and developing innovative SEO techniques.
This position is available to candidates located and authorized to work in the United States or Brazil.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Conduct proper configuration of webmaster tools and optimize robots.txt and XML sitemap configurations
- Identify and resolve 404 errors, audit websites for technical SEO concerns, and manage in-house SEO processes
- Carry out keyword research and competitive intelligence, and develop SEO strategies for e-commerce stores
- Effectively explain concepts to both clients and team members, and consistently and efficiently document activity and progress
- Assess our clients’ business and SEO objectives, make recommendations, develop a plan to enhance SEO, execute that plan, and report on results monthly
- Collaborate with different workgroups, organize work, and focus on results
YOU MUST HAVE
- +5 years of experience as an SEO Analyst or related roles in agency environments
- Speak Fluent English (C1/C2 Level)
- Ability to conduct keyword research
- Experience with tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Screaming Frog
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of various concepts like crawling, indexing, and/or ranking
- A strong desire to learn about e-commerce and Magento. Previous experience or knowledge is a plus!
CRIMSON AGILITY OFFERS
- Competitive Salaries (commensurate with experience, education, certifications, etc.)
- Quarterly Team Bonuses
- Quarterly Individual Bonuses
- Training & Certifications
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best E-Commerce Professionals in the industry
- 18 Days of PTO + 5 Sick Days + 10 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (For US-based talent)
- 401K with Employer Match (For US-based talent)
OUR HIRING PROCESS
Our hiring process is simple but complete and only has two steps:
- Initial Interview with David Baier (Managing Partner) to check your cultural and general fit
- Technical Interview with Bryan Mull (Digital Marketing Director)
- Offer Letter
Back to Careers